Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bad Blogger


This is a random photo just to get your attention!

Let me tell you why I am such a bad blogger.

It's simple really, generally speaking when I want to journal about something it ends up being a frustrated rant or simply just complaining about things I have no control over and this tends to be problematic. It becomes problematic because of who I am and what I do, not to mention who might stumble across my ranting due to blog linkage. So I try to keep my post innocuous which is very difficult for me to do so like most things that are difficult for me to do, I don't bother. So, there you have it, I am a bad blogger. Add it to the list...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

glad to finally read a blog from you, even if it's nothing much. Miss you, "boss"

preacherman said...

How about those celtics!
Being of Irish heritage I was glad that they put the pride back in Celtic pride! What a game, what a game.

I also want you to know that I enjoyed reading your blog. Great job. I plan on visiting more often.

Have a great day and celebrate!!!