Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mini Vacation


Aahhh, vacation! I was so glad to be able to get away for a few days with the family. We spent a few days back in Meredith watching the final four and just relaxingwith friends. I also had my first "class session" in the Antioch School on Monday, that was awesome! This pic is what we spent most of the rest of our time doing... waterslides! We stayed at the Hampton Inn in North Conway, NH that has an indoor water park with two big slides and two little slides. The kids loved the little ones and I loved the big ones, I even got K-Ann to do the big ones a couple of times, although she didn't do the cannonball slide. That one was wicked cool, just one solid tube that is completely dark until you get to the end! My ears still have water in them from that one! Here are a few more pics of the boys, (yes, that is a giant frog puking out the boys into the pool.) K-Ann won't ever put down the camera long enough to let anyone takes her picture, sorry.




















Just a funny observation, when we went to CBC for Sunday morning service there were several people who looked me right in the face, said good morning to me like they just saw me the day before and kept on going for a second and then when they realized that they hadn't seen me for six months would come back and give me a big hug. It was really funny because it kept happening and it made me wonder if people were just so used to seeing us around that they were just in auto-pilot or that nobody has really noticed that we have been gone! Not really, I know that people miss us, I miss them too, we're family!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

For sure..........I miss you "boss". Glad you had a goood vacation.