Wednesday, June 25, 2008

FINALLY!!!


What a relief! Our "economic stimulus" check just came! WOOHOO!!! We are working on a plan for it that won't stimulate the economy too much but will still allow us to have a little fun. Unfortunately most of it will probably end up going towards debt reduction. However I was able to order some much needed parts for my Jeep! Nothing major but I really needed a new driver's side seat belt and a pair of fender flare extensions (because the old ones got torn off...) I was originally going to buy a new soft top with soft doors to the tune of $800 but we decided against it. We may end up just getting this one up to snuff and selling it for a newer one with a 4 cylinder instead of a 6. I haven't decided that yet but I have been toying with the idea. I put the soft top on that came with the Jeep when I bought it a few weeks ago and it isn't in as bad a shape as I thought so I think we will make due for now, even though I don't really like the color, it's khaki on a white Jeep... :P Either way I am excited that I was finally able to buy some new parts for my much neglected Jeep.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Stimulated! Yeah!

Kann said...

A new jeep yeah!