Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Masi Ohka with "The News"

I agree with Regis "Masi Ohka with... The News!" is fun to say...

Sorry, we had a snow day and the tv was on, I didn't have a choice!
So anyway, Monday was a snow day. It was kinda nice, Pastor Frank called the house about 7.30 am and said that he was closing the office for the day. We got about 8 inches of snow overnight and it continued to snow all day, so we got the day off! I spent most of the day with the boys and Mario... :) It was really quite relaxing and I must say the timing was perfect. I have been missing "home" for quite a while now but the good news is that Sammy's birthday is in another week or two and some folks might be coming over for the party. YAY!
I am speaking at the Christian School Chapel service today so I guess I had better prepare... See I am still a Youth Pastor at heart!

0 comments: